- Sep 5th, 2015
First Bike Out: 9:15am
Ticket includes food and drink.
All motorcycles, trikes, scooters, cars and trucks are welcome as long as driver can maintain 65mph highway speeds. The object is to place the dot (sticker) on any light. The person with the most bugs on their sticker at the end of the ride will receive 25% of the pot the other 75% goes to helping people in crisis. Please no Alcohol, Drugs, or Attitudes. Come out, show your support and have a great time!
The Ricky D Hill Memorial Bug Run currently has no upcoming dates scheduled in Poteau, OK. This Poteau motorcycle event is held at Corgill's Motorsports and hosted by Bikers Making a Difference.