- Sep 10th, 2022
First Bike Out: 10:15am
Costs: Fuel, beverages, lunch, shopping and loitering in Julian.
- Bike Night
The Coastside Armada Harley Club has made it to Southern California! Join the SoCal Chapter on their inaugural ride!
Meeting at SD Harley-Davidson for coffee, donuts, and sign-in. KSU at 10:15 sharp for a casual ride to Julian, where you’ll enjoy a Dutch lunch in the mountains. After lunch, you can stick around and check out the Wolf Conservation Center, the Camel Foundation, check out the gold mines, or just walk around Historic Julian.
After lunch, you are welcome to venture out on your own to shop and enjoy any of what the town of Julian has to offer. A few suggestions:
* Wolf Conservation Center and Nature Store, 2775 B St.
* Gold Mines – The Eagle Mining Company, End of C Street
* Julian Cider Mill, 2103 Main Street
* Quinn Knives, 2116 Main Street
* Pioneer Museum, 2811 Washington Street
* Julian Jail, 1927 4th St (intersection of C St.)
* Oasis Camel Dairy, 26757 Hwy 78, Ramona, CA 92065 (20 minutes west of Julian)
Event Departure: Everyone is welcome to leave on their own at will.
The SoCal Chapter – Inagural Ride currently has no upcoming dates scheduled in San Diego, CA. This San Diego motorcycle event is held at San Diego Harley-Davidson and hosted by Coastside Armada Harley Club.